To book or ask for information:
Tel. +39 011 652 21 11
Fax +39 011 669 39 27
Contact us to receive a custom quotation based on your requirement. Our reception is available at these times:
(From Monday to Friday) 8:30 am – 12:30 am and 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
You can also send an e-mail to our e-mail address: email@example.com
How to get to Residence Nizza:
Residence Nizza is a modern and prestigious building, perfectly combined with the city centre architecture.
Our address is: via Nizza, 26 -10125 Turin – Italy
How to get to the residence if you come by:
Torino-Caselle airport, entitled to President Sandro Pertini, is far from the city centre just 16 km and a comfortable highway connects the airport with Turin.
You can get to the residence by public transports:
- By train: the airport is connected with Dora GTT railway station, from where you can get to Porta Susa railway and tube station
- By bus: Sadem bus service easily connects the airport to Porta Susa and Porta Nuova stations
- By cab: cabstands are close to the “Arrivals” exit.
Info: “Pronto Taxi” tel. 011.5737 – “Radio Taxi” tel. 011.5730 – 011. 3399
Milano-Malpensa intercontinental airport is far from Turin 140 km and Sadem bus service connects this airport to Turin. Sadem bus stop is placed in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II 131/H, just 2,3 km far from Residence Nizza.
Many highways connect Turin with other Italian cities:
- Autostrada (highway) A4 – Torino-Trieste: it gets through to all the “Po Valley” and connects Turin with Milano, Bergamo, Brescia, Vicenza, Padova, Venezia, Sistina and Trieste.
- Autostrata (highway) A5 – Torino-Aosta: it connects Turin with Monte Bianco’s tunnel, getting through to all the “Aosta Valley”.
- Autostrada (highway) A6 – Torino-Savona: it connects Turin with Liguria, passing through Cuneo’s territory.
- Autostrada (highway) A21 – Torino-Brescia: it passes through Asti, Alessandria, Piacenza and Cremona, crossing other highways like A1 (Milano-Bologna-Roma-Napoli), A4 (Torino-Trieste), A7 (Milano-Genova), A26 (Genova-Gravellona Toce)
- Tangenziale (highway) di Torino A55, that’s connected with all the other highway close to Turin. To get to Residence Nizza we recommend “Corso Unità d’Italia” exit.
Don’t worry about the parking, we are provided with an outdoor car park and an indoor one.
- Porta Nuova station: it’s the main railway station, surrounded by via Sacchi, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II and via Nizza. Residence Nizza is far just 750 meters from the station’s side exit on via Nizza, and 900 meters from the station’s main entrance.
- Porta Susa station: it’s another Turin railway station, close to “Piazza Statuto”, far 2,5 km from Residence Nizza, easily reachable by public transport.
We are very close to Marconi tube station (200 meters). The tube connects the city with Collegno (a small town near to Turin), from Lingotto tube station to Fermi tube station, crossing Porta Nuova and Porta Susa stations too.
Close to Residence Nizza (200 meters), there is the line 61 bus stop, which connects the city with San Mauro (a district near to Turin). Many other bus lines are available in front of Porta Nuova’s main entrance.
For more information, you can visit GTT’s (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti) website.
Very close to the residence, you can easily find these hire services: